Saturday, February 06, 2010

Moved some posts to livejournal, if you know it please read it :]

(especially to YOU. actually the entry's for you, you do know my link right? Hope things get better alright :])


Ohyes, I got so occupied with the long letter that I forgot to write about today. Met ShanHui to print the scores 15 minutes after I woke up and got myself HOTCAKES! Silly me forgot to bring the scores when I was already at Tampines Mall so I had to go back home to get them -.- It got settled after 2 hours, next up would be our plan to clean up the library.

Yahui came over and she got many many many small cups of hagen dazs ice cream for us! Daddy came back from HongKong too and he's gonna be back for many days this time!!!

I spent 2 hours writing that letter, and the rest reading random blogs (from complete strangers) cause they're kinda inspiring. See my sudden transformation from a depressed girl to a happy one? :D

Though I must say, I still miss things alot :(



Will study hard tonight!!

No comments: